It was relatively quiet this week… but I have a feeling things will be heating up with E3 on the way. Here’s what happened this past week in the world of video game music and audio!
- An article on The University of Maryland’s 123-piece volunteer video game orchestra.
- Vote on IGN for your favorite video game theme song! The winner will be included on the next London Philharmonic Orchestra game music album.
- Guardian UK blogger Keith Stuart discusses the soundtrack to Max Payne 3, provided by the US punk band Health.
- Time magazine’s write-up on last weekend’s Blip Festival 2012.
- Just to mention here: May was the most views I’ve received in a single month since the blog started. I just wanted to thank everyone who enjoys what’s written here. I write this blog because it’s great to interact with other people interested in video game music.. The past year+ has been great. Thanks again, folks! You’re the reason why I keep this going! :D
Have a good weekend, folks!