Welcome to another edition of Lesser-known Video Game Soundtracks. Today, we’ll take a look a soundtrack composed by Koichi Sugiyama’s orchestral arranger and published by a company known for a blue hedgeh— Sega. I don’t need to make it mysterious. This game is developed and published by Sega.
Tag Archives: Jewel Master
3 Comments | tags: bgm, game music, gaming, Genesis, Jewel Master, Mega Drive, Motoaki Takenouchi, retro game music, Sega, video game music, video games | posted in Lesser-known Video Game Soundtracks
- I'd say of all of the chips I've worked with so far, OPM is certainly the most fickle... at least in getting things… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 0 minutes ago
- ICYMI earlier this week: the newest @RetroGameAudio podcast episode is out! @illusorywall and I chat about the so… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 11 hours ago
- A very sleepless night but SUCCESS. 16 hours ago
- Bidding on something important later today and I keep waking up to check my phone to see if I've been outbid - so f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- Seems like @MAGfest panels are slowly getting posted so I'm optimistic the MSX panel will be up soon and hopefully won't be too embarrassing 1 day ago