Welcome to another edition of Lesser-known Video Game Soundtracks. Today, we’ll take a look a soundtrack composed by Koichi Sugiyama’s orchestral arranger and published by a company known for a blue hedgeh— Sega. I don’t need to make it mysterious. This game is developed and published by Sega.
Tag Archives: Motoaki Takenouchi
3 Comments | tags: bgm, game music, gaming, Genesis, Jewel Master, Mega Drive, Motoaki Takenouchi, retro game music, Sega, video game music, video games | posted in Lesser-known Video Game Soundtracks
- I made good french onion soup and then realized that I'm sick and can't taste it because I'm sick and that's how my day is going 2 hours ago
- RT @BrockCrocodile: #screenshotsaturday We're almost done with the Xia's shop, just need to put in some button indicators and different sou… 3 hours ago
- It's the worst when you sick enough that you can't even play video games on your sick day 1 day ago
- Here's the Musical Memory Mapper in action ! How about a little Sega Pico on MSX? https://t.co/DgtdBtsTtL 1 day ago
- It's here ! Will test later ! https://t.co/lNUWHRrC18 2 days ago