Welcome to another edition of Lesser-known Video Game Soundtracks. Today, we’ll take a look a soundtrack composed by Koichi Sugiyama’s orchestral arranger and published by a company known for a blue hedgeh— Sega. I don’t need to make it mysterious. This game is developed and published by Sega.
Tag Archives: Motoaki Takenouchi
3 Comments | tags: bgm, game music, gaming, Genesis, Jewel Master, Mega Drive, Motoaki Takenouchi, retro game music, Sega, video game music, video games | posted in Lesser-known Video Game Soundtracks
- Also - we here at @RetroGameAudio just launched a @Patreon ! Yey! Anything you can donate helps - but the podcast… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 hours ago
- Here it is! The newest @RetroGameAudio ! Me and @illusorywall talk VRC7 (and OPLL... and OPL... and OPL2.... and… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 hours ago
- Another fine meme from shitpost.nsf - https://t.co/KE6s7NY26g 3 hours ago
- One day, just one day - the Market Frankford Line will actually operate consistently. Not today. Not yesterday. And not the day before. 20 hours ago
- And now leading into the afternoon here - some Ryu Umemoto - youtube.com/watch?v=sJNqY1… 2 days ago